Friday, September 7, 2018

Kaupapa - Tōku Tīnana! - Kirimoko - Nā Shaun

Kia ora koutou. Ko Shaun tōku ingoa.

In kaupapa I have been learning about kirimoko (skin). It was kind of hard because sometimes I would make mistakes and I would try to fix them up.

I created this slide. In my first quarter I wrote down the Māori words for 'I can..." 
In my second quarter I wrote some meka (facts) about skin. 
In my third quarter I had to find a picture of the skin layers and I got to choose which one I wanted.
In my fourth quarter I wrote why my skin is amazing.

 He aroha whakatō, he aroha puta mai. Homai te arotakenga.


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about